How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like a Acura, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with auto detailing. (Luckily, Mike Hale Acura has a detailing specialist.) However, luxury vehicles are not maintained the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention.
If your TLX, RDX, or even MDX has leather seating, you need to not only clean them, but you also need to condition them. After all, your Acura shouldn’t lose its pristine shine. You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish. Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and new.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the ILX will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through the often snowy Salt Lake City streets. With the right tips, you can allow your interior and exterior of your ILX to spin heads.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be sitting on top of the material
- Using a leather cleaner, do a surface clean of the area by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have accumulated
- Wipe the area with a microfiber cloth
- Using a high-quality leather condition, apply it to your seats based on the product’s directions
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine
For the exterior:
- Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new, and you can do this yourself or have it detailed at a car wash
- After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new and repel dirt and debris
Choose Your Next Luxury Vehicle at Mike Hale Acura
Draper families love the appeal of a luxury vehicle, and opting for a Acura at Mike Hale Acura is the right way to go. Whether you want to learn more about luxury Acura vehicles, or you’re just looking for tire care tips, contact Mike Hale Acura or pay us a visit near Provo to keep your vehicle in top shape.
We are currently updating our Specials. Please check back soon.
More from Mike Hale Acura
It’s easier to stay connected on the go these days with all the advanced technologies in advanced models like the new Acura MDX and Acura RDX, but how can you be sure you’re staying safe and following the laws in Salt Lake City and Draper? That’s where the team at Mike Hale Acura in Murray comes in…
For a starting MSRP of $44,300*, the 2019 Acura MDX includes a generous selection of luxury features and ample cargo space. The Acura interior is known for its comfortable and upscale feel, and it’s represented in the new MDX. Look below to see what types of features await Salt Lake City drivers inside its cabin! View Inventory…
Parts Department Contact Us Investing in an Acura requires luxury maintenance, and the team at Mike Hale Acura has genuine Acura parts for all models in the Acura lineup. What are the benefits in choosing genuine Acura OEM parts over aftermarket parts, though? Research the differences here at Mike Hale Acura; we serve drivers in…
Contact Us How reliable is Acura? All you have to do is look at the Acura MDX reviews and Acura RDX reviews! But what do critics say about the difference between the MDX and the RDX? Find out what critics say here at Mike Hale Acura in Murray, UT. Acura MDX Reviews U.S. News &…
Tire tread depth measures from the bottom of the tire’s grooves to the top of the tread rubber. If tires reach 2/32″, then they’re considered bald. Bald tires heighten the risk of an accident – especially in snowy Utah conditions. Find out how to measure tire tread depth at your Salt Lake City-area Acura service…