How to Take Care of a Luxury Car
When you have a luxury vehicle like a Acura, you want to ensure you’re taking good care of it with auto detailing. (Luckily, Mike Hale Acura has a detailing specialist.) However, luxury vehicles are not maintained the same way as other models, as the higher-quality materials and finishes need special attention.
If your TLX, RDX, or even MDX has leather seating, you need to not only clean them, but you also need to condition them. After all, your Acura shouldn’t lose its pristine shine. You’ll also want to ensure you’re using the right products on your trims, as opting for the wrong one can leave streaks or even damage the finish. Finally, taking care of the outside is just as important, so be sure you are using a polish on your vehicle to keep it looking shiny and new.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Properly maintaining a luxury vehicle like the ILX will ensure your luxury vehicle looks good as you cruise through the often snowy Salt Lake City streets. With the right tips, you can allow your interior and exterior of your ILX to spin heads.
For the seats:
- Be sure to vacuum the seats first and pick up any debris that may be sitting on top of the material
- Using a leather cleaner, do a surface clean of the area by wiping it down with a microfiber cloth
- Using the same cleaner, scrub the seats with a bristle brush to help work out any other dirt and debris that may have accumulated
- Wipe the area with a microfiber cloth
- Using a high-quality leather condition, apply it to your seats based on the product’s directions
For the trim:
- Vacuum the interior of your vehicle first to collect any dust and debris
- Using a product that’s safe for your interior material, wipe down the trim using a microfiber cloth
- With a new microfiber cloth, wipe off/dry the area for a streak-free shine
For the exterior:
- Having the exterior of your vehicle cleaned will help it look new, and you can do this yourself or have it detailed at a car wash
- After the wash, be sure to apply a safe polish to your model to help it look new and repel dirt and debris
Choose Your Next Luxury Vehicle at Mike Hale Acura
Draper families love the appeal of a luxury vehicle, and opting for a Acura at Mike Hale Acura is the right way to go. Whether you want to learn more about luxury Acura vehicles, or you’re just looking for tire care tips, contact Mike Hale Acura or pay us a visit near West Jordan to keep your vehicle in top shape.
We are currently updating our Specials. Please check back soon.
More from Mike Hale Acura
Acura has been driving competition in the luxury vehicle market for nearly 40 years – and it’s not hard to see why. In 2023, the luxury brand took it up a notch with handmade vehicles coming out of the Performance Manufacturing Center, or PMC, a limited run of cars. Although reservations for these vehicles are…
Did you know that there are no fewer than four 2023 Acura Integra trims or packages? But which of the trim levels is right for you? It’s a tough decision. Any one of them would make a fine addition to any Murray driveway. Take a look at the detailed comparison of the Acura Integra configurations…
The Acura TLX is a knockout sedan with plenty of unique package options to truly make it your own. But, how much does it cost? The 2022 Acura TLX price starts at just $38,900* and proves you don’t have to break the bank to get your hands on a luxury vehicle. Explore the 2022 Acura…
The highly-anticipated 2023 Acura Integra is almost here and we at Mike Hale Acura can hardly wait! This premium sport sedan is based on the latest-generation Honda Civic and is meant to replace the Acura ILX—and there’s a lot to be excited about! Not only is it the first factory-turbocharged Integra, but it is also the first…
From its bold and aggressive stance to its diamond pentagon front grille, the newly-redesigned 2022 Acura MDX is sure to gain more than a few admiring glances wherever it goes. What’s more? It also comes in a stunning selection of Acura MDX colors that allow you to show off your unique style on Salt Lake City roads….