Acura RDX vs. MDX: What Critics Are Saying
How reliable is Acura? All you have to do is look at the Acura MDX reviews and Acura RDX reviews! But what do critics say about the difference between the MDX and the RDX? Find out what critics say here at Mike Hale Acura in Murray, UT.
Acura MDX Reviews
- U.S. News & World Report – “The 2018 Acura MDX finishes near the top of our rankings thanks to great safety scores, an abundance of features, and a smooth ride.”*
- Edmunds – “The 2018 Acura MDX may be less expensive than similarly sized three-row luxury SUVs, but by no means does that imply disappointment. This popular three-row crossover SUV is versatile and has an appealing mix of safety and luxury-oriented features.”**
- Kelley Blue Book – “A fun-to-drive luxury SUV, the extremely popular 2018 Acura MDX offers families seating for seven and the highest safety ratings.”***
Acura RDX Reviews
- U.S. News & World Report – “The redesigned 2019 Acura RDX finishes near the top of our luxury compact SUV rankings. The new RDX delivers on all fronts: it’s spacious, enjoyable to drive, and loaded with technology.”†
- Edmunds – “Occupants enjoy an airy cabin, and the new in-floor storage of the large cargo area is a terrific bonus.”††
- Kelley Blue Book – “It’s not often that “value” and “luxury” coincide, but in the 2019 RDX they are happy partners.”†††
Difference Between the MDX and RDX
The new Acura RDX and MDX are both offered with features like leather upholstery, the AcuraWatch™ driver assistance package, a V6 engine, and a variety of other premium packages. However, the Acura RDX is a bit smaller, more efficient, and more affordable, while the Acura MDX offers three rows for more passengers and cargo.
Check Out Both Reliable Acura SUVs Near Salt Lake City Today!
More from Mike Hale Acura
It’s easier to stay connected on the go these days with all the advanced technologies in advanced models like the new Acura MDX and Acura RDX, but how can you be sure you’re staying safe and following the laws in Salt Lake City and Draper? That’s where the team at Mike Hale Acura in Murray comes in…
For a starting MSRP of $44,300*, the 2019 Acura MDX includes a generous selection of luxury features and ample cargo space. The Acura interior is known for its comfortable and upscale feel, and it’s represented in the new MDX. Look below to see what types of features await Salt Lake City drivers inside its cabin! View Inventory…
Parts Department Contact Us Investing in an Acura requires luxury maintenance, and the team at Mike Hale Acura has genuine Acura parts for all models in the Acura lineup. What are the benefits in choosing genuine Acura OEM parts over aftermarket parts, though? Research the differences here at Mike Hale Acura; we serve drivers in…
**Please reference: https://www.edmunds.com/acura/mdx/2018/review/
***Please reference: https://www.kbb.com/acura/mdx/2018/
†Please reference: https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/acura/rdx
††Please reference: https://www.edmunds.com/acura/rdx/2019/review/
†††Please reference: https://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2019-acura-rdx-first-review/2100005459/