Acura RDX vs. MDX: What Critics Are Saying
How reliable is Acura? All you have to do is look at the Acura MDX reviews and Acura RDX reviews! But what do critics say about the difference between the MDX and the RDX? Find out what critics say here at Mike Hale Acura in Murray, UT.
Acura MDX Reviews
- U.S. News & World Report – “The 2018 Acura MDX finishes near the top of our rankings thanks to great safety scores, an abundance of features, and a smooth ride.”*
- Edmunds – “The 2018 Acura MDX may be less expensive than similarly sized three-row luxury SUVs, but by no means does that imply disappointment. This popular three-row crossover SUV is versatile and has an appealing mix of safety and luxury-oriented features.”**
- Kelley Blue Book – “A fun-to-drive luxury SUV, the extremely popular 2018 Acura MDX offers families seating for seven and the highest safety ratings.”***
Acura RDX Reviews
- U.S. News & World Report – “The redesigned 2019 Acura RDX finishes near the top of our luxury compact SUV rankings. The new RDX delivers on all fronts: it’s spacious, enjoyable to drive, and loaded with technology.”†
- Edmunds – “Occupants enjoy an airy cabin, and the new in-floor storage of the large cargo area is a terrific bonus.”††
- Kelley Blue Book – “It’s not often that “value” and “luxury” coincide, but in the 2019 RDX they are happy partners.”†††
Difference Between the MDX and RDX
The new Acura RDX and MDX are both offered with features like leather upholstery, the AcuraWatch™ driver assistance package, a V6 engine, and a variety of other premium packages. However, the Acura RDX is a bit smaller, more efficient, and more affordable, while the Acura MDX offers three rows for more passengers and cargo.
Check Out Both Reliable Acura SUVs Near Salt Lake City Today!
More from Mike Hale Acura
Acura has been driving competition in the luxury vehicle market for nearly 40 years – and it’s not hard to see why. In 2023, the luxury brand took it up a notch with handmade vehicles coming out of the Performance Manufacturing Center, or PMC, a limited run of cars. Although reservations for these vehicles are…
Did you know that there are no fewer than four 2023 Acura Integra trims or packages? But which of the trim levels is right for you? It’s a tough decision. Any one of them would make a fine addition to any Murray driveway. Take a look at the detailed comparison of the Acura Integra configurations…
The Acura TLX is a knockout sedan with plenty of unique package options to truly make it your own. But, how much does it cost? The 2022 Acura TLX price starts at just $38,900* and proves you don’t have to break the bank to get your hands on a luxury vehicle. Explore the 2022 Acura…
**Please reference: https://www.edmunds.com/acura/mdx/2018/review/
***Please reference: https://www.kbb.com/acura/mdx/2018/
†Please reference: https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/acura/rdx
††Please reference: https://www.edmunds.com/acura/rdx/2019/review/
†††Please reference: https://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2019-acura-rdx-first-review/2100005459/