What’s Inside the 2019 Acura MDX Interior?
For a starting MSRP of $44,300*, the 2019 Acura MDX includes a generous selection of luxury features and ample cargo space. The Acura interior is known for its comfortable and upscale feel, and it’s represented in the new MDX. Look below to see what types of features await Salt Lake City drivers inside its cabin!
Acura MDX Cargo Space & Utility
The MDX is Acura’s third-row luxury SUV, meaning you can seat between six and seven people depending on the configuration. Every MDX includes:
- 60/40 split folding 2nd row seats
- Optional 40/40 split-folding 2nd row seats (available with Advanced Package & Entertainment Package)
- 50/50 split-folding 3rd-row seats
Behind the third row, you’ll find 15.8 cubic feet of cargo volume. Folding the third row down expands that figure to 43.4 cubic feet. Need more space? You can fold down the second row for up to 90.9 cubic feet. Whether you’re taking a day-trip with the family or moving house, the MDX offers space for just about any lifestyle.
MDX Interior: Standard Feature Highlights
The Acura MDX interior comes standard with everything you need for an enjoyable drive. Here’s a few examples:
- Sport Seats: The sport-contoured seats help keep you comfortable as you commute through Draper, while adding an athletic touch to the cabin.
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto: Connect your compatible smartphone to the infotainment system, so you can access your favorite Apple or Android apps via the standard 8-inch touchscreen or voice control.
- HomeLink: With HomeLink, you can program your garage doors or security gate to open at the touch of a button.
MDX Interior: Optional Feature Highlights
Consider yourself a technology buff? The MDX interior is available with plenty of intelligent systems to keep you entertained and informed, such as:
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View: When you choose the MDX Technology Package, you’ll get the Acura Navigation System—a fast, intuitive feature with voice recognition, 3D viewing, and Real-Time Traffic.
- GPS-Linked Climate Control: This system uses GPS to pinpoint your location, and adjusts the climate system based on weather conditions in your area.
- Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio System: This advanced sound system plays your favorite tunes using 10 speakers—two tweeters, one center mid-range, two rear-seat surround, and one powered 8-inch subwoofer.
Explore This Third-Row Luxury SUV at Mike Hale Acura
Does the Acura MDX offer the interior features and space you want? Compare this model to others in the luxury SUV lineup to make your decision. Then, contact us online or by phone with questions about the Acura MDX, or what’s trending here at Mike Hale Acura near Provo!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More From Mike Hale Acura
It’s easier to stay connected on the go these days with all the advanced technologies in advanced models like the new Acura MDX and Acura RDX, but how can you be sure you’re staying safe and following the laws in Salt Lake City and Draper? That’s where the team at Mike Hale Acura in Murray comes in…
For a starting MSRP of $44,300*, the 2019 Acura MDX includes a generous selection of luxury features and ample cargo space. The Acura interior is known for its comfortable and upscale feel, and it’s represented in the new MDX. Look below to see what types of features await Salt Lake City drivers inside its cabin! View Inventory…
Parts Department Contact Us Investing in an Acura requires luxury maintenance, and the team at Mike Hale Acura has genuine Acura parts for all models in the Acura lineup. What are the benefits in choosing genuine Acura OEM parts over aftermarket parts, though? Research the differences here at Mike Hale Acura; we serve drivers in…