Why Buy an Acura Certified Pre-Owned from Mike Hale Acura?
Every single Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (ACPV) goes through a rigorous 150-point inspection.
The purpose of the ACPV 150-Point Inspection process is to provide a comprehensive assessment of the condition of the vehicle. The inspection is thorough, so you can buy an ACPV with confidence. All potential ACPV vehicles must meet minimum ACPV standards. Discrepancies must be identified and corrected before the car can be designated as an Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
Partial list of Acura Certified Pre-owned Vehicle Standards
- Only the best pre-owned Acura vehicles are given the certified designation. Therefore, any signs of structural damage or prior structural repairs will automatically exclude the vehicle from the ACPV program.
- It must have a clean Vehicle History Report (VHR). All vehicles that have a VHR that discloses a manufacturer buy-back, a branded title (salvage, junk, flood, fire, rebuilt, etc.) or odometer rollback is excluded from the ACPV program.
Minimum Replacement Items:
- Engine oil and filter (with genuine Honda filter)
- Air filter (if dirty or at service interval)
- Brake fluid (if discolored or at service interval)
- Floor mats (replace mats, unless current model year)
- Wiper blades (replace unless they wipe windshield clean)
- Coolant (replace if discolored or at service interval with genuine Honda fluid)
- Tires - minimum tread depth 5/32 across tread width
- Disc brake pads - if wear is greater than 50%
- Brake shoes - if wear is greater than 50%
- Antenna mast - if bent or sticking (if applicable)
- Automatic transmission fluid - if discolored or at service Interval
- Differential fluid - if discolored or at service interval (if equipped)
- Rear Differential fluid (VTM) - if discolored or at service interval (if equipped)
- Minimum two Master keys, one Valet
After the inspection is completed and any identified maintenance/repairs have been completed, every Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with an extended warranty.
The Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty consists of two types of coverage:
- 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty
7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- Coverage starts with the expiration of the Acura New Vehicle Limited Warranty or, if that has already expired, the date sold it is sold as Certified
- Covers most mechanical systems
- Coverage begins from the original date of the new-car sale
- Covers engine, transmission and drive system
The Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle may also qualify for special financing and lease programs. Visit our Utah CPO Acura dealership for details!